A revolution in AI Technology is already emerging, the UK has the opportunity to lead from the front and integrate AI into Public Sector organisations, transforming the way they operate and deliver services. The UK Government’s AI Sector Deal outlines in detail the opportunities that AI offers and specifies the importance of strong partnerships between business, academia and government.
The Sector Deal signifies the start of that partnership, the Public Sector AI Summit gives these stakeholders the chance to meet, to learn more about the AI solutions that are available to government and to explore in detail what AI can really deliver. The summit features sessions co-designed with our speakers and delegates to ensure we cover the very latest discussion topics, we will challenge our delegates to get involved, to pose questions, share ideas and learn from colleagues who are already seeing the benefits of AI.
The 2nd Annual AI in the Public Sector Summit is free-to-attend for the public sector professionals.
Key points for 2019 include:
Exploring the latest AI landscape & government strategies
Optimising AIs full potential: Ensuring open and structured data
From Avatars to Chatbots: How is AI changing customer services?
Exploring the latest innovations in public sector AI
AI & Ethics: Preventing & tackling possible bias
AI & Cyber: An ever-evolving secure network
Building the right digital infrastructure
Support the next generation of AI
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones - Chair - Lords AI Select Committee
- Dr Karen Croxson - Head of Research & Deputy Chief Economist - Financial Conduct Authority
- Christopher Thomas - Head of Business Improvement and Innovation - Bristol Water
- Maryvonne Hassall - Digital Strategy Manager - Aylesbury Vale District Council
- Shaun Collings - Regional Sales Director, UK Public Sector - Pure Storage
- Lisa Talia Moretti - Digital Sociologist - Goldsmiths College, University
- James Merrick-Potter - Head of Robotic Automation - Cabinet Office
- Dr Zoe Webster - Director, AI & Data Economy - Innovate UK
- Roger Taylor - Chair - Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
- Sharon Moore MBE - CTO for Government - IBM
- Sam Trendall - Editor - PublicTechnology
- Shefaly Yogendra - Ditto Sustainability
- Elena Sinel - Founder - Teens in AI
Not only will you be able to meet with colleagues from across the public sector who are implementing AI in their organisations, you will also have the chance to meet leading AI suppliers who will be on hand to answer your questions and to guide you through a whole host of solutions that can align with your objectives.
This is a great opportunity to hear some of the most exciting case studies, create a strategic action plan to support your objectives and get a clearer understanding of the most innovative solutions available to the market.