Recent Delegate Feedback
Testimonials from our series of conferences...
The Holyrood socitm conference was the best of the year to inform and share on what's important in Digital in the Scottish public sector.
- Roy Hair, Customer Services and ICT Systems Manager, East Ayrshire Council
A great networking event and fantastic to show case the top talent programme. The need for strong leadership came through loud and clear.
- Mags Moore, Head of Business Development, Sopra Steria
The opportunity to meet with so many of our existing customers, as well as potential, on home turf is invaluable. Furthermore the ability to exhibit alongside our partners and present new products/solutions to the delegates allows us to continue to add value to the exhibition. We look forward to next years event.
- Euan Thomson, Business Development Manager, Qolcom Ltd
Networking is absolutely critical to my role and I found this event an excellent opportunity to network with public sector colleagues and suppliers alike. Well run event and excellent location.
- James Gallacher, ICT Section Head - Transformation, West Dunbartonshire Council
Once again the conference not only brought together a great set of topics but also an opportunity to discuss these with peers.
- Graeme Mcilorum, Senior Manager - Business & Technology Solutions, Dumfries & Galloway Council
A great SOCITM Conference, I was able to network and reflect with peers and colleagues across differing organisations. It was insightful to learn about Scotland's progress from a national point of view and also at a local level. A fantastic event, organised professionally from start to finish -
- Manira Ahmad, Head of Local Intelligence, NHS NSS
Excellent and very thought provoking event! Look forward to attending next year.
- Jonathan Cameron, Head of Business Development, NHS NSS
The Socitm Scotland 2015 conference provided an ideal platform for networking with colleagues and partners with the Health and Social Care agenda in mind. I learned a lot about the value of data and how this can be used to support on-going and future developments.
- Paul Burns, Service Development & Content Manager, NHS24
A key theme for the event was information sharing and there was certainly a lot of that taking place throughout the event. From a technology partner perspective it was great to meet with clients and other technology companies in a less formal environment to share ideas and discuss opportunities for further collaboration.
- Doug Tonner, Head of Sales, Brightsolid
We're proud to work with some of the leading technology organisations across all of our Summits: